Friday, September 14, 2012

Spooky Soiree

Halloween is definitely my all-time favorite holiday. FA-VOR-ITE. So of course I'm having a Halloween get-together with all my young couple friends, and I'm so excited! So excited, in fact, that although I'm not having the party until October 12th, I have already created the invitations....which are adorable of course. That's the perk of being a CTMH consultant. Suddenly all your greeting cards, thank you cards, invitations, and church handouts become super cute. :)

So I just used an off-white cardstock for the actual card, and the Moonlight Paper Pack for the rest. If I had had the materials I think I would have used the Smokey Plum cardstock as the card, but whatever. The stamps are from this month's Stamp of the Month and I used Slate ink. What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment