Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Project Extraordinaire!

Call me crazy, but I've been dying to get this started!!! I have been following this super amazing blog My Yellow Sandbox and have caught the "obsession with new hairstyles" disease. What about doing 365 days of hair? How awesome would that be to never wear the same hairstyle all year??? So. Do you think I can do it? We're all about to find out. Ok, so I'm thinking that this might take me a while with all the pics I'll have to be taking. And what about step by step instructions and video tutorials? I'd love comments and feedback. Keep checking my 365 Days of Hair tab for updates! Maybe it's a little too confident to think that I can actually do 365 different do's, but when my neighbor Kelsey pointed out that I'm always trying new hairstyles and have something different going on, I got the boost I needed to get this project started!

No comments:

Post a Comment