Saturday, September 1, 2012

Free Dinner!...Well, almost

I LOVE trying new recipes! Of course, we're poor college students with a new baby, so the grocery budget isn't exactly limitless, but I am admittedly a food addict. So last night for dinner I thought I'd do stir fry since it's summer and there are tons of free veggies from the fam. I chopped up some peppers from Phil's grandparents, some onions from my grandparents, and some beef from my parents--they raise their own beef and let us raid their freezer which is ah-maz-ing! Saves us sooooo much money--and fried it all up with some curry powder, sugar water, olive oil, salt, pepper, and those cheapo stir fry noodles you can get from Walmart for a buck or so. It was delicious and fantastically free!....Well, almost :)

No comments:

Post a Comment